Elected in November, 2016, new Washington State Treasurer Duane Davidson is committed to service; to financial security of the funds our office handles; and to open and accountable government. This site map will help you find what you need at our new web site.
Our aim at this new site is to make more clear – to a broader audience – what it is we do, and why it matters. At the same time, we continue to provide special forms, documents and other information for important institutional audiences at state agencies, local governments, in the investment community, and at financial institutions.
The residents, citizens and taxpayers of the Evergreen State include employers, employees, retirees, students, and parents. They are the reason for the existence of the public and private institutions which serve Washington – and whom we are proud to serve.
A few quick tips to help you find things. Although our main web site address is the same – http://tre.wa.gov – the web addresses of many pages will be somewhat different than in the past. This is unavoidable due to some necessary changes in the organization of content, plus the addition of new content areas, and a different software platform.
If you are a returning user – particularly one from state or local government, the investment community, or financial institutions – we ask that you please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with our new site, using the tips below.
Familiarization Tips For Institutional Users
- Use the navigation categories near the top right side of the main page. Scroll over any of the following categories there and you will find shortcut links to related pages of our site and all major pages to which they lead: About Us, News, Personal Finance, Partners, Portfolios. The area of the new site titled “Partners” – and its subsections – will be especially pertinent for our institutional users.
- Remember also that you can use the Search box found in the upper right-hand portion of the main page.
- Also, please note the upper right tab linking to all our online forms. It appears on every page of the site.
- Please follow how our site map works, laid out directly below, with links. This same taxonomy is laid out on every page of the new site. This occurs when at top right – on any page – you mouse-over About Us, News, Personal Finance, Partners, Portfolios.
- If you have set bookmarks for pages on our previous site, you will need to re-set them because the exact web address of the page has likely changed.
Here’s how we’ve arranged our site.
Main Category Pages and Related Subcategory Pages
- News: About Us
- News: Personal Finance
- News: Partners
- News: Education
- News: Infrastructure
- News: Fiscal
- Local Government Investment Pool
- Local Program
- Public Deposit Protection Commission
- School Bond Guarantee Program
- Revenue Distribution
- Statewide Custody Program