Public Deposit Protection Commission (PDPC) Meetings
The commission shall have the power and broad administrative discretion to protect public funds against loss. The Public Deposit Protection Commission is comprised of the Governor, the Lieutenant Governor and State Treasurer, with the State Treasurer designated as Chair. Under the general powers of the commission, members meet to make and enforce regulations necessary and proper to the full and complete performance of its functions under chapter 39.58 RCW.
The Washington public deposit protection commission shall be the state finance committee as defined in RCW 39.58.030. The record of the proceedings of the public deposit protection commission shall be kept in the office of the commission and a duly certified copy thereof, or any part thereof, shall be admissible in evidence in any action or proceedings in any court of this state.
[1983 c 66 § 6; 1969 ex.s. c 193 § 3.]
Meeting Notices, Minutes, and Briefings
- December 21, 2021 Meeting Notice
- December 22, 2020 Meeting Notice
- November 13, 2018 Meeting Notice
- June 1, 2018 Meeting Notice
- April 11,2018 Meeting Notice
- August 7, 2017 Meeting Notice
- May 31, 2016 Meeting Notice
- December 18, 2015 Meeting Notice
- November 25, 2013 Meeting Notice