HR Manager, Rich Jones
HR Consultant, Stacy Pierson
The Human Resources Office is responsible for providing a broad range of employment services to support the workforce infrastructure of the Office of the State Treasurer.
The Human Resources Office administers employment activities in the following major areas while ensuring compliance with State and Federal Employment Laws and internal agency policies:
- Recruitment, Interview and Selection
- Classification and Compensation
- Policy Development
- Payroll and Benefit Administration
- Employee Development and Training
- Employee Relations
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Employee Recognition Program
Human Resources staff also provide assistance to OST employees and the public with career counseling, answering questions about OST job opportunities, and/or helping with more general questions about state employment.